- Engaging bonus features
- All elements tie in neatly
- Wild multiplier for increased winning potential
- Dated graphics
- Well below-average RTP
Dante's Hell is an online slot created by World Match. It has an RTP of 94.37 per cent, medium volatility, and features including wild multipliers, a bonus game and free spins.
Dante's Hell is a five-reel, three-row online slot with up to 25 active paylines.
This title features symbols such as occult books, candles, demons and hooded skulls.
Watch out for the star scatter and bonus symbols, which hold the key to the features, and the wild symbol that doubles all wins it helps to create.
Theme and graphics
As the name suggests, Dante's Hell is based around the poem detailing the seven circles of hell. The symbols are rendered clearly and in a way that makes them easy to tell them apart from one another.
The graphics look very dated and are not in keeping with many of the other titles released this year.
Dante's Hell RTP and variance
Dante's Hell has a long-term average RTP of 94.37 per cent, putting this title well below the average for games of this type. The medium volatility makes for balanced gameplay, although players should expect to wait patiently for any big wins.
How to play Dante's Hell
- A great place to begin when loading a game for the first time is with the paytable. The paytable in Dante's Hell is found by clicking the 'i' icon on the left-hand side of the screen, then clicking the trophy icon. Information found in the payline includes payline patterns, the returns if winning combinations are landed on the reels, and details regarding the bonus features.
- Also available in the 'i' menu are the full game rules, which can be found by clicking the question mark icon that appears, and the shortcut controls, which are found by clicking the lightbulb.
- Your bet can be set by clicking the lines and bet level button until you get to the total bet level you are most comfortable with. There is a max bet button on the right-hand side of the screen that maximises both your bet and the active paylines.
- Spin the reels once by clicking the play button in the centre of the bottom console.
- Dante's Hell has an autoplay feature that is activated by clicking the autoplay button to the bottom-right of the screen. Clicking the autoplay button selects the number of spins you would like to trigger consecutively. Pressing play then starts the autoplay, which can be stopped at any time by clicking the centre stop button.
- Play Dante's Hell responsibly by only betting for fun and only betting money you can afford to lose. When the fun stops, stop playing.
Bet sizes & paytable wins
Bet sizes are highly customisable in Dante's Hell, with the minimum level being 0.01 per spin. This is with the bet set at the minimum amount of 0.01 and only one payline active.
The maximum bet per spin is 50.00, which comprises a line bet of 2.00 and 25 active paylines. There are eight bet levels between 0.01 and 2.00, whilst the lines can be activated in five-line increments (apart from the minimum single line).
Let’s look at some of the highest-paying symbols:
- Matching five glowing figures on an active payline returns 1,500x the line bet.
- Matching five book symbol on an active payline returns 500x the line bet.
- Matching five candle symbols on an active payline returns 250x the line bet.
Remember that if you have more than one payline active, your total bet will be your line bet multiplied by your active paylines. All wins on each spin are added together to provide you with up to 25 different wins per spin.
Dante's Hell bonus features
Wild symbols multiply all winnings that they create by 2x during the core game or in the bonus spins. Wild multipliers are not cumulative; therefore, if you land two wilds on a payline, you will see your winnings doubled rather than quadrupled.
Landing three or more free spin symbols on the reels triggers the free spin feature, with up to 20 free spins triggered for five symbols landed on the reels. Free spins are played at the same bet level as the game that triggered them. During the free spins, all wins are doubled.
Landing three bonus symbols in any position on the reels triggers the bonus game. This sees you accompany a soul on its final journey to hell, purgatory or paradise. Each destination can reveal a possible win, with the most lucrative winnings found in paradise.
Randomly, the reels may be subjected to a symbol blast in which all symbols that land on the reels can be shuffled on the reels. After a symbol blast, any winning combinations that occur in the new positions will be paid as usual.
Dante's Hell review: our verdict
Dante's Hell is a game with engaging bonus features, including wild multipliers and a bonus game; however, the graphics are very dated and the long-term average RTP is well below the level seen in many other titles.
Disclaimer: Dante's Hell trademark / license is owned by World Match. This site is not endorsed by World Match.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Dante's Hell|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.01 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£50 (GBP)|
|Features:||Bonus Game, Progressive, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, 5 Reels, Mystery Symbols|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
Where can you find similar themed online slot titles?
If you like the theme of Dante's Hell, you should check out our catalogue of mythology themed slot titles. This includes titles such as the fantastic Hades Gigablox slot from Yggdrasil Gaming, which is a six-reel, 50-payline slot.
Can you play Dante's Hell for free?
Yes, it is possible to play Dante’s Hell and other World Match slots for free in demo mode right here at Slots Temple. This enables you to stake fun currency on the reels, trying out the gameplay and the features to see whether you would like to go on to play for real money at an online casino.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Abu's Bazaar||94.87%||Low volatility||5000|
|Arabian Fire||96.34||Low volatility||4000|
|Banana King||91.800%||High volatility||1000|
|Book of Pharaon||95.600%||Medium volatility||10000|
|China Long||Medium volatility||3000|
|Cowboys Go West||97.840%||Medium volatility||2000|
|Diamond Croupier||94.090%||Medium volatility||2000|
|Dragons Reels||94.430%||High volatility||2500|
|Farm Adventures||98.110%||High volatility||7500|
|Fruits 4 Jackpot||Medium volatility||2000|
|Fruits Dimension||94.430%||Medium volatility||100|
|Fruits Evolution||98.100%||Medium volatility||2500|
|Ghosts Night||94.110%||Medium volatility||2500|
|King Tuts Chamber||95.180%||Medium volatility||2500|
|Monte Carlo Jewels||96.200%||Medium volatility||2000|
|Mr Money Maker||Medium volatility||500|
|Night Vampire||96.020%||Low volatility||300|
|Uga Age||91.620%||High volatility||1500|
|Vampire Killer||97.010%||Low volatility||2000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review