- Free spins
- Maximum win is 21,175x
- Double Chance to Win feature
- No gamble feature
- No turbo play
- No auto play
- No buy feature
Egypt Bonanza is an online slot from Pragmatic Play.
It has six reels and five rows. Instead of paylines it has cluster pays of groups of adjacent symbols. The game’s RTP is 96.51 per cent, and its variance is medium to high. It is based on the easily recognised iconography of ancient Egypt. It features scatters and free spins.
If you’ve played Pragmatic Play slots in the past, you’ll know that they can usually be relied on for strong visuals, interesting game play and a wide variety of thematic ideas. You’re as likely to find something as light and fluffy as Sweet Bonanza as you are something genuinely dark like Pragmatic Play's Wolf Gold slot. Pragmatic has a prolific approach to the development of new games, and its reputation has secured its place at the best slot casinos in the world.
Egypt Bonanza has six reels and five rows with cluster pays. The minimum bet size is 0.20 and the maximum is 100.00. There are nine regular symbols: a Scarab, an Ankh, a Phoenix, an Eye of Horus and five differently coloured jewels in different geometric shapes. The scatter symbol is a pyramid.
Theme, Graphics and Soundtrack
We get a tantalising glimpse of an ancient Egyptian setting with shifting rays of sunlight beaming down on mountains, temples and two hieroglyphic-covered stone needles. The reels are opaque with rich graded blue tones. The symbols are richly drawn and coloured with a nice disappearing effect in the tumble feature.
The soundtrack is an ambient piece of sustained notes and percussion with a more recognisable Egyptian sound being introduced during the spins. It all helps to heighten the tension without dominating.
Egypt Bonanza RTP and Variance
The game’s RTP is 96.51 per cent, which is slightly above the average for slot games. The variance is medium to high.
How to Play Egypt Bonanza
- Either side of the play button you’ll find plus and minus buttons. Clicking one will open the betting menu. You can adjust two values: the bet level and the coin value, which together calculate the total bet. You can also select your bet using the three-line menu to the far left of the screen, which also controls basic game settings.
- Press the large play button or press the space bar or enter key to spin the reels.
- If you want to check the game information, including the paytable, then click on the ‘i’ menu.
- The credit balance is shown at the bottom left of the screen and updates after every spin.
- Symbols pay anywhere on the screen, and the number of matching symbols determines the size of the win according to the paytable.
- The scatter can land on all reels and pays in any position.
- There is an Ante Bet option to the left of the screen. Clicking the toggle switch will increase the multiplier by 25%. In the ante bet mode the chance of landing scatters increases.
- The game’s tumble feature means that after every spin winning combinations are paid and all winning symbols disappear. Other symbols drop down to fill the empty positions, potentially creating further wins. This continues until no more winning combinations appear, but there is no limit to the possible number of tumbles.
- We strongly support BeGambleAware and other initiatives which promote responsible gaming. If you decide to play for real money, then remember you could lose it. Set yourself affordable limits and do not go beyond them. If the game stops being enjoyable, please quit.
Bet Sizes and Paytable Wins
The bet size ranges from 0.20 to 100.00. Maximum payout is 21,175x
The symbols pay in matching combinations of 8x to 12x or more. The scatter pays from 4x to 6x. Full details are in the information menu, but the highest multiplier values are as follows:
12+ = 5,000
12+ = 2,500
12+ = 1,500
Eye of Horus
12+ = 1,200
12+ = 1,000
12+ = 800
12+ = 500
12+ = 400
12+ = 200
6 = 10,000
Egypt Bonanza Bonus Features
Landing four scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger the free spins feature. The round begins with 10 free spins. If you land three or more scatters during the round, you win an additional five free spins.
There is a free spins multiplier symbol which when it lands will stay on the screen until the end of the tumble sequence. Its value can range at random from 2x to 100x.
When the tumble sequence finishes the values of all the multiplier symbols on the screen will be added together, and the total win from the sequence is multiplied by the collective final value.
Egypt Bonanza Review: Our Verdict
Pragmatic Play are not known for generous RTPs but usually manage to keep slightly above average. Where they do frequently impress is in the size of their maximum payouts, and Egypt Bonanza is no exception. It’s a shame there isn’t a bonus game - just a free spins round that is slightly more complex than some. The tumble feature is very welcome because it does make each spin more interesting. Well presented and enjoyable to play, it’s another decent entry from Pragmatic.
Disclaimer: Egypt Bonanza trademark / license is owned by Pragmatic Play. This site is not endorsed by Pragmatic Play.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Egypt Bonanza|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£100 (GBP)|
|Features:||Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, Clusters, High volatility, 6 Reels, Cascading|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Pragmatic Play have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What does RTP actually mean?
RTP stands for Return to Player. It is a guide to the average amount that you might expect to win over a session of play compared to the total amount you place in bets.
What does variance mean?
Variance is an indication of the size of wins and the frequency with which they are likely to occur. The higher the variance the larger and less frequent the wins. Low variance promises small wins fairly frequently
Are the spin results genuinely random?
Yes, they are. The reels are controlled by random number generators, which cannot be affected by outside agency.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Caishens Gold||97.08%||High volatility||1900|
|Da Vincis Treasure||96.53%||High volatility||800|
|Dance Party||96.5%||High volatility||36450|
|Diamond Strike||96.48%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Golden Beauty||96.44%||Medium volatility||210|
|Great Rhino||96.53%||Medium volatility||500|
|Great Rhino Meg...||96.58%||High volatility||20000|
|John Hunter and...||96.5%||High volatility||9000|
|Master Chens Fo...||96.48%||Low volatility||1000|
|Pandas Fortune||96.17%||Medium volatility|
|Peking Luck||96.5%||High volatility||1000|
|Release the Kraken||96.5%||50|
|Starz Megaways||96.48%||High volatility||10000|
|Street Racer||96.52%||High volatility||2000|
|The Wild Machine||96.52%||High volatility||7000|
|Triple Dragons||96.51%||High volatility||200|
|Wild West Gold||96.51%||High volatility||6750|
|Wolf Gold||96.01%||Medium volatility||200|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review