- Very high volatility meaning possible higher payouts
- Max win up to 10,000x your stake
- Vibrant and eye-catching graphics
- No modifiers in base game
- Variable RTP, as low as 94.48%
Empty the Bank is an online slot brought to you by Pragmatic Play. It comes with an RTP range but has an average of 95.48%. It plays out on 5 robbery-themed reels and has 20 paylines. And if you are able to crack the main vault, you can “empty the bank” and instantly win 10,000 times your stake.
Empty the Bank keeps it pretty conservative with 5 reels and only 20 paylines. You follow the thieving bandit in his heisting adventures giving you the chance to win up to 10,000x your original bet. The striking visuals and themed music are also sure to give you a well-rounded experience.
Soundtrack & Theme
The masked burglar takes you along on his bank robbery mission, with the graphics and soundtrack providing a very heist-style feel to the game. The reel set is placed atop the bank’s rooftop, with tall skyscrapers and the moon shining bright in the background.
Great Sound Effects
Your thieving experience is amplified by a distinctive whoosh every time the leftmost reel turns up a bonus vault symbol. It gets even more interesting when you have two bonus vault symbols come up and are expecting a third one and the music becomes more anticipatory. The music plays almost constantly but dies down to crickets chirping when sitting idle.
Empty the Bank RTP & Volatility
The RTP of Empty the Bank varies depending on the casino but its average of 95.48% is lower than the industry average. The payout can be as high as 96.48% but also as low as 94.48%, so do your research beforehand.
In terms of volatility, Empty the Bank maxes out. Even on Pragmatic Play’s own scale, it rates 5 out of 5 - so, you’re in for some very volatile gameplay.
How to Play
The controls for Pragmatic Play’s Empty the Bank slot demo are very simple:
- You can place bets starting from 0.25 all the way up to 125, making it ideal for lovers of penny slots and high rollers alike.
- There is also an Ante Bet feature that allows you to increase your chances of winning by betting 125% of your original stake.
- An autoplay option allowing you to set the counter for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 100 auto spins.
- You can also set loss and win limits using the autoplay feature
Empty the Bank’s Bonus Respin Round
The bonus free spins round is triggered when three vault symbols appear on the screen. This is a Money Train-style bonus, where you begin with 3 respins and your counter resets every time you land a new symbol.
The symbols that appear are cash values and 7 different modifiers:
- Walkie talkie: adds 1x or 2x to all the existing multipliers on the screen.
- Computer: awards you with 1x your stake and doubles the value of all multipliers on the screen.
- Burglar: makes space for new symbols by consolidating the existing multipliers and burglar symbols.
- Alarm: awards you with 1x your stake and increases the number of respins by 1.
- Drill: awards you with 1x the stake and drills into previously closed spaces on the first reel.
- Hammer: awards you with 1x your original bet and unlocks more spaces on the seventh reel.
- Ladder: awards you with 1x your bet and opens up spaces on the fifth reel the first time and the sixth reel the second time.
If you get three safe door symbols in the bonus round, you are guaranteed a prize worth 10,000x your stake.
With few base game features, Empty the Bank keeps it sweet and simple. But it would not be imprudent to say that it might be too simple. The gameplay really depends on the bonus round to capture players’ attention.
The free spins round provides decent potential, as well, especially since it’s modelled after the popular Money Train bonus. Things are elevated even further with the 10,000x on offer - but, that is still very rare to come by.
Disclaimer: Empty the Bank trademark / license is owned by Pragmatic Play. This site is not endorsed by Pragmatic Play.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Empty the Bank|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.25 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£125 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol , Scatter Symbol , Multiplier , Free Spins , High volatility , 5 Reels , Reel Modifiers|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Pragmatic Play have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Empty the Bank Slot FAQs
What is the RTP of Empty the Bank?
Empty the Bank comes with a range of RTPs, between 94.48% and going up to 96.48%.
Does Empty the Bank have a free spins bonus round?
Yes, there is a free spins bonus round triggered when three bonus vault symbols appear on the screen, with one being on the leftmost reel.
Does the base game in Empty the Bank come with any modifiers?
No, the base game does not have any modifiers. The bonus round, however, does bring with it 8 different modifying symbols.
Games by Same Maker
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review