- Drops provide the chance for multiple wins
- Great graphics and gameplay
- Multiple wild symbols available
- Only 40 paylines on the screen
- No big winning symbol
Jelly Boom is an online slot produced by EvoPlay. This title has a long-term average RTP of 96.1% and what the developer refers to as "low high" volatility.
Jelly Boom is a cartoon themed online slot developed by the folks at EvoPlay. This game features a 4x4 grid pattern, with 40 always-on paylines.
One innovative feature of Jelly Boom is the drop feature, which explodes all winning symbols from the reels after a spin, replacing them with more. Each winning spin has the potential to keep winning,
as drops will continue until no winning combinations appear on the screen.
The jelly symbols featured in the game include character jellies, who are the higher-paying symbols. These sit by the side of the reels, acting as a meter to become wild during drops. Other less anthropomorphised jellies are the standard symbols.
Test out the reels with fun currency using Evoplay free slots. Evoplay understand that players may wish to try out the gameplay and features before staking real cash on their games. This is a great way to work out whether or not the game is worth staking real money on a spin.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
Jelly Boom embraces its cartoon stylings with open arms. The colourful sprites and symbols animate in a humorous and smooth manner, with reel animations looking great, too. The game also moves somewhat away from the traditional online slot setup, favouring a 4x4 grid as opposed to something that looks to mimic a traditional slot machine.
There is no real soundtrack here; it's simply a sound effect track that punctuates all reel moves, wins and bursting symbols. This is an interesting departure, but the many sound effects that are triggered would have taken away any impact that a soundtrack would have had, so it works pretty nicely.
Jelly Boom RTP and Variance
Jelly Boom has a long-term average RTP of 96.1%, which is slightly above average for games of this type. Evoplay describe the variance as "Low High", but looking at the paytable figures, low would be the more accurate description of the volatility for Jelly Boom.
How to Play Jelly Boom
1. Before you spin for the first time, take a look at the paytable. In Jelly Boom, the paytable can found by simply clicking the 'i' in a speech bubble at the bottom left of the screen. The paytable shows how much can be won when different combinations of symbols appear on the screen, as well as information about the features and patterns of the 40 paylines.
2. Your bet can be set easily by clicking the + and - buttons below the reels. This will cycle through all the available bet amounts.
3. To speed up animations, click the fast-forward button at the bottom right of the screen.
4. If you are happy with all game settings, click the circular button at the bottom of the reels to spin the reels once.
5. Clicking and holding this spin button will activate autospin, which can run for up to 100 spins. Clicking the autospin button again will stop the reels from auto spinning.
6. For more game settings, click the cog at the bottom right of the screen.
7. Please play Jelly Boom responsibly. Set a budget for each play session, and ensure you stick to it. When the fun stops, you should stop playing.
Bet Sizes & Paytable Wins
The minimum bet on a spin is 0.10, and the maximum bet is 75.00, making Jelly Boom suitable for people with all kinds of budgets.
Matching four of the pink cyclops jelly will pay out 15x the total bet.
Matching four of the blue jelly will pay out 10x the total bet.
Matching four of the orange glowing jelly pays 6x the total bet.
The other jelly symbols pay out between 4x and 1x the total bet for matching four on a payline.
There are reduced prizes available for matching three symbols on a payline.
There are 40 different paylines available, so it is possible to win more than once on any given spin.
Jelly Boom Bonus Features
After every winning spin, winning symbols will be dropped from the reels. These will be replaced by more symbols, with the potential for more wins to be achieved. Drops will continue until no more winning combinations are achieved; the next spin can then take place.
Look out for the wild jellies, which can turn ordinary jellies into wild symbols. The new wild jellies will substitute for any symbol apart from scatter symbols, boosting your win potential.
These wilds will become sticky, remaining when winning symbols are dropped. Drops continue as normal until no more winning combinations are found.
Landing three or more scatter symbols in any location on the reels will trigger up to 15 free spins. During free spins, one of the high-paying jelly symbols will be selected at random to have a multiplier attached to it. If three scatters trigger free spins, the multiplier will be 3x, and so on. If more scatters appear during free spins, the multiplier will increase further.
Overall Jelly Boom Review - Our Verdict
Jelly Boom is a great-looking game with a drop feature that keeps every spin interesting, giving you the potential for multiple wins. The multiplier on the bonus feature can make for some pretty big wins, especially when drops are factored in.
Disclaimer: Jelly Boom trademark / license is owned by Evoplay. This site is not endorsed by Evoplay.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Jelly Boom|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£500 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, High volatility, 4 Reels, Cascading|
|Available in GB?||Game is not available in GB.|
What other cartoon styled slots are available?
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Charming Queens||95.9||High volatility||100000|
|Dungeon: Immort...||96.20%||High volatility||5000|
|ET Lost Socks||96.5||High volatility||25000||
|Elven Princesses||95.41||Medium volatility||1500000|
|Hungry Night||96.1||High volatility||25000|
|Indianas Quest||94.9||Medium volatility||3000000|
|Legend of Kaan||96||Low volatility||100000|
|Monster Lab||Medium volatility||
|Mystery Planet||Medium volatility||
|Naughty Girls C...||Medium volatility||
|Red Cliff||94.8||High volatility||200000|
|Reign of Dragons||95.8||Medium volatility||12500|
|Sea of Spins||96.00%||Medium volatility||2451|
|Surf Zone||96.00%||Low volatility||100|
|The Great Wall ...||94.5||Medium volatility||100000|
|Treasure Mania||96.00%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Wild Bullets||96.00%||Medium volatility||3838|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review