- Free spins
- Winning tumbles
- No gamble feature
- High volatility is not for everyone
Neon Villains Doublemax is an online slot made by Yggdrasil Gaming. Played on 5x3 reels with 243 paylines, it has a cascading mechanic, an RTP of 96 per cent, and high volatility. Features include winning tumbles, free spins, and multipliers.
Neon Villains Doublemax slot review
The Neon Villains Doublemax slot is from the Yggdrasil stable. This video slot is played on 5x3 reels with 243 paylines.
There are four high-value winning symbols and four lower-value ones. There is also a wild that substitutes for these symbols and a free spins/scatter symbol that appears only in the base game.
This is one of those slots in which winning symbols are replaced by an avalanche feature; what’s more, a winning tumble adds a wild and increases a multiplier.
You will find more examples of Yggdrasil online slot games right here at Slots Temple, alongside slots available to play in demo mode from many other developers. We suggest you take advantage of this opportunity to get a feel for the payouts and gameplay rather than risking your own money playing the Neon Villains Doublemax slot at online casinos.
Our comprehensive Neon Villains Doublemax slot review follows.
Grab some wins in this heist
We are in the company of a colourful gang involved in a heist in the Neon Villains Doublemax slot from Yggdrasil.
The neon reference in the title refers to the colourful symbols representing the gang and the card symbols that also appear on the reels.
The 80s bounce back continues with the soundtrack, which is a techno beat.
Neon Villains Doublemax RTP & variance
The Neon Villains Doublemax slot has an official RTP of 96 per cent, which is the industry average for slots of this type.
Variance of Neon Villains Doublemax.
The Neon Villains Doublemax slot has high variance, which may not suit everyone.
If you prefer slots with lower volatility, try the Secrets of the Phoenix slot. This medium variance slot is also available in demo play here at Slots Temple. The total win available is 500x.
The payout potential
This is one of the slots that the designer is bold enough to furnish with a hit frequency; in this case, it is 20.80 per cent. The max win is a whopping 1,000,000 and the top win multiplier is 25,000x. The betting range is 0.10 to 40.
How to play Neon Villains Doublemax
Players who are familiar with a tumble mechanism will be comfortable with slots with this feature, but here is a quick guide to playing the Neon Villains Doublemax slot:
- When the game screen opens, click the menu icon in the bottom left-hand corner. A new menu opens and you need to click the double S symbol.
- A new screen opens and you begin by learning about the Doublemax multipliers and free spins, including how you can increase your chances of landing them or buy the feature.
- Next up, you will see how dropdown wins are calculated and brief descriptions of the controls.
- Scroll down to see the RTP
- Now click ‘paytable’ to see how the winning lines are formed, how multipliers are applied, and how you can achieve the max win.
- Continue down the screen to see how the scatter symbol triggers the free spins, how you can improve your chances of winning them, and how to use the buy bonus feature.
- Finally, you will see the wild symbol and the paytable with the total win multiplier for each symbol.
- Return to the main screen to place your wager in the cash bet window.
- On the right of the screen is where you can engage auto spin and customise it.
- Above the spin button is where you can engage the golden bet or buy the bonus.
- Always gamble responsibly, using the timeout and self-exclusion functions if required.
How to win at Neon Villains Doublemax
Land at least three identical symbols on consecutive reels to win. Here are some other things to consider:
- Neon Villains Doublemax is a classic 5x3 slots game with 25 fixed paylines.
- Landing more identical symbols on the same reel multiplies the win.
- In the base game, each consecutive win doubles the multiplier. This re-sets when no more wins appear.
- In free spins, you begin with a 1x multiplier. This doubles on each spin without re-setting.
- The highest-paying symbol is the bearded heister.
Neon Villains Doublemax bonuses
Neon Villains Doublemax bonus features include free spins and multipliers. Let’s take a look at how they operate:
The diamond free spins symbol is a scatter that triggers the free games. Just three reward the player with seven free spins, four trigger nine, and five award the maximum 11 free spins.
Enhance your chances of free spins
Players can double their chances of landing free spins by engaging the golden bet. This costs 20 per cent of your stake.
You can purchase the free spins bonus. Seven free games cost 100x your bet, nine can be bought for 200x, and the maximum 11 cost 500x.
Neon Villains Doublemax review: our verdict
Our Neon Villains Doublemax slot review has to begin by saying the slot has a fun theme and a colourful look; however, it is a little short on features.
The free games are the main feature. You have both the opportunity to improve the chance of landing them and to buy the option.
The official RTP of 96 per cent is the industry average.
The game is short on features. It will mainly appeal to fans of slots with cascading wins and those who enjoy high variance.
Disclaimer: Neon Villains DoubleMax trademark / license is owned by Yggdrasil Gaming. This site is not endorsed by Yggdrasil Gaming.
|Slot Name:||Neon Villains DoubleMax|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.10 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£40 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, High volatility|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Yggdrasil Gaming have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
Neon Villains DoubleMax Slot Review FAQs
Are there free spins in Neon Villains Doublemax?
Yes, you can win up to 11 free spins in the Neon Villains Doublemax slot when diamond free spins symbols appear. A minimum of three will trigger a series of free games, during which the multiplier does not re-set. The drawback here is that this feature does not re-trigger.
What is the RTP of Neon Villains Doublemax?
The official RTP of Neon Villains Doublemax is 96 per cent. The designer has provided the information on the paytable page, which is to its credit. Players and reviewers are often left to search for this information. At 96 per cent, this is the current industry average and is in line with the designer’s recent slots.
Is there a gamble feature in Neon Villains Doublemax?
No, there is no chance to double the whole or a part of your winnings in Neon Villains Doublemax. This is disappointing, as the game is not exactly packed with features. The absence of a risk option is somewhat compensated for by the multipliers that appear in the base and free games.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|All Star Knockout||96.09%||Low volatility||4500|
|Brazil Bomba||96.3%||High volatility||8975|
|Ice and Fire||96.64%||19139|
|Legends of the ...||96.000%||Medium volatility||150000|
|Lucha Maniacs||96.2%||Medium volatility||200|
|Magic Mushrooms||96.400%||Medium volatility||800000|
|Pirates Smuggle...||96.3%||Medium volatility||500|
|Pumpkin Smash||96.2%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Rainbow Ryan||96.2%||Medium volatility||250|
|Reef Run||96.400%||Medium volatility||20000|
|Sonya Blackjack||99.91%||Low volatility|
|Spina Colada||96.3%||Medium volatility||200|
|Time Travel Tigers||96.3||Medium volatility||125000|
|Valley of the Gods||96.2%||Medium volatility||500|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review