- Good RTP
- Free spins
- Large number of win ways
- No gamble feature
- No progressive jackpot
- No bonus game
Spirited Wonders is an online slot from PG Soft.
It has 6 reels, with 4 rows in the 1st and 6th reels and 5 rows in reels 2 through 5. There are 256 to 10,000 win ways and the game has an RTP of 96.70 per cent with medium to high variance. Its narrative concerns battling monsters in a Far Eastern setting. The game includes free spins, scatters, and wilds.
Spirited Wonders is a game from the Malta-based company PG Soft (formerly Pocket Games). Only released in November of 2021, it joins the expanding list of PG Soft free slots on casino sites in many jurisdictions. Although it does not have a real bonus game, it has all the other features you would expect from a slot with free spins, including wilds and scatters. Thematically, it reminded us of Booming Games’ Sakura Fortune slot with its collection of strange supernatural beasts fighting each other in a vaguely Chinese environment.
Spirited Wonders uses a 6-reel grid arranged with 4, 5, 5, 5, 5 and 4 rows. The minimum bet level is 0.20 and the maximum is 20. There are 12 regular symbols: the Red Dragon, the Princess, the Fox, the Bird, the Cyclops, the Hand and the 6 highest-value playing cards. The wild is a masked creature, the scatter is a pagoda and the mystery symbol is a question mark.
Theme, graphics and soundtrack
We appear to be inside some kind of arena, but the background is blurred to make us focus on the reels, where there is certainly a lot to look at. The configuration is fairly complex and the illustrations have a very sinewy, comic book quality. There are some fairly extravagant sound effects to accompany the scatter wins, and the reels are always full of surprises. Cries and imprecations in Chinese punctuate the play. The music is a fairly urgent loop of a slightly generic nature, but with its stringed instruments and huge cymbal crashes, it works well as an accompaniment.
Spirited Wonders RTP and variance
According to the makers, Spirited Wonders has an RTP of 96.70 per cent, which is above average. Its variance is medium to high.
How to play Spirited Wonders
- Spirited Wonders is a 6-reel slot with 5 rows (4 in reels 1 and 6). The game is played with a 20 base bet for 256 to 10,000 possible win ways.
- Set the Bet Size and Level using the Bet Options menu from the middle display, where you see the coins icon. Alternatively ,use the minus and plus buttons to either side of the spin button.
- The Cash Wallet to the left displays the balance available for betting.
- Click the small spin button to enter the auto spin menu, where you can pick a number of automatic spins from 10 to 1000.
- Click the lightning bolt symbol to toggle between normal and fast play.
- Click the spin button or press the space bar to start.
- The total number of win ways for each symbol can be calculated by multiplying the number of adjacent winning symbols from the leftmost reel to the right. Simultaneous wins on different win ways are added together.
- After the payout of every round is made, all winning symbols will explode and the symbols above will cascade down for the next round.
- Some regular symbols may occupy the spaces of 2 to 4 symbols, and each of these will represent a single symbol during win calculations.
- The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the scatter and mystery symbols.
- We urge you always to play gambling games responsibly and for pleasure. If it stops being fun, you should quit. Never bet more than you can afford to lose.
Bet sizes and paytable wins
The bet size ranges from 0.20 to 20. The maximum payout is 7,388x.
The paytable values run from 3x to 6x and the top payouts are as follows:
Red Dragon, Princess, Fox
6 = 30
Bird, Cyclops, Hand
6 = 20
Ace, King, Queen
6 = 15
Jack, 10, 9
6 = 10
Spirited Wonders bonus features
During any spin, if you land 1 or more mystery symbols on the reels and there are no more winning combinations, the mystery symbols will reveal a randomly selected regular symbol before the winnings are paid.
Multipliers are visible above the reels. During each spin, all wins are multiplied by the multiplier that is positioned above the reels. Any win in the first round will increase the multiplier for the second round to 2x. The same applies to the third round (3x) and the fourth round and beyond (5x).
Free Spins Feature
If 3 scatter symbols appear anywhere on any reel, they will trigger the free spins feature, which gives you 10 free spins. Each additional scatter symbol triggers 2 additional free spins. During the feature, the multipliers above the reels will increase to 3x, 6x, 9x and 15x respectively. Free spins can be retriggered.
Spirited Wonders review: our verdict
Although this isn’t big on bonus features, the game play is varied enough to compensate and the visuals are extremely engaging. It has a good RTP, and although the variance is medium to high, we didn’t have to wait long to see some wins. It's a well-designed and consistently entertaining game.
Disclaimer: Spirited Wonders trademark / license is owned by PG Soft. This site is not endorsed by PG Soft.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Spirited Wonders|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.20 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£200 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, Sub Symbols In Feature, Megaways, Medium volatility, 5 Reels, Cascading, Stacked Symbols, Infinireels|
|Available in GB?||Yes. PG Soft have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP and variance?
The RTP is 96.72 per cent. The variance is high.
What does RTP mean?The RTP is 96.72 per cent. The variance is high.
The letters stand for Return to Player. The figure indicates the percentage a player might receive as an average. This is based on calculations of all winning levels.
Are the spin results genuinely random?
Yes. All spins are governed by random number generation algorithms, which means there is no human influence over the results. There is no correlation between one spin and the next and no changes in the chances of any combination occurring. The spins are entirely random, which means this is a game of pure chance.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Captains Bounty||96.15%||Medium volatility||4796|
|Dragon Hatch||96.83%||Medium volatility||15000|
|Dragon Tiger Luck||96.94%||Low volatility||200|
|Emperors Favour||96.03%||Medium volatility||639|
|Fortune Gods||95.04%||High volatility||192000|
|Fortune Mouse||96.96%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Ganesha Gold||96.08%||Medium volatility||4963|
|Hip Hop Panda||95.75%||Medium volatility||128700|
|Journey To The ...||96.39%||Medium volatility||1226|
|Jungle Delight||96.03%||Medium volatility||2669|
|Leprechaun Riches||97.35%||Medium volatility||9893|
|Mahjong Ways||96.92%||Medium volatility||25000|
|Mahjong Ways 2||96.95%||Medium volatility||100000|
|Muay Thai Champion||97.38%||Medium volatility||15000|
|Ninja vs Samurai||97.44%||Medium volatility||2610|
|Piggy Gold||95.86%||Medium volatility||25000|
|Prosperity Lion||95.77%||Medium volatility||81787|
|Symbols of Egypt||95.71%||Medium volatility||1080|
|The Great Icescape||96.33%||Medium volatility||7963|
|Tiki Go||96.48%||High volatility||5124||
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review