As with most Expanse Studios slots, Sticky777 delivers a solid in-game experience with enough features to keep the gameplay feeling fresh. Taking the classic fruit theme and dialling things up a bit, Sticky777 benefits from a unique bonus wheel round in which players have the opportunity to unlock a 1,000x multiplier. Let’s take a look at what else Sticky777 has to offer.
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
Despite having a relatively basic design, the fruit symbols are well-rendered and utilise a vibrant colour palette that is easy on the eye. The blue background has white animated symbols zooming across it, which adds interest without distracting too much from the reels.
Winning combinations of symbols are highlighted and animated, with the total amount won clearly displayed on the screen in gold bubble-font letters. The upbeat soundtrack reflects both the theme and the design. When the reels spin, a fun noise plays until they click into place.
Sticky777 RTP & volatility
Although the volatility of Sticky777 has not been widely published, it does have a long-term expected RTP (return to player) of 95.06 per cent. Assuming an average RTP, players looking to unlock the most significant wins will need some patience.
How to play Sticky777
1. First, we recommend clicking on the three-line icon situated in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Here, players will find the rules, bonus feature information, and the paytable. Players can also customise their audio and game settings and set their autoplay spin preferences.
2. Next, it is time to set your total bet. Your current total bet is clearly displayed in the bar at the bottom of the screen. To change your bet, simply click on the dollar sign icon, which will open a coin bet menu. Use the - and + buttons on either side of the coin bet figure. When you are happy with your stake, click on the cross icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen to return to the reels.
3. All that remains is to start spinning and enjoying the game responsibly. The central yellow arrow button will prompt the reels to spin; alternatively, hit the play button arrow to the right to trigger autoplay mode. You can select the lightning bolt to reduce the amount of time for which the reels spin.
Bet sizes & paytable wins
With 10 fixed paylines, Sticky777 has a minimum total bet of 0.10 and a maximum total bet of 10.00. This delivers a good amount of variation, which is likely to suit many different playing styles. To give you an idea of the level of wins you have the potential to unlock, let’s have a quick glance at the paytable:
5 x diamond = 100x
4 x diamond = 20x
3 x diamond = 8x
5 x bells = 50x
4 x bells = 10x
3 x bells = 5x
5 x pineapple = 25x
4 x pineapple = 10x
3 x pineapple = 5x
5 x watermelon = 12x
4 x watermelon = 7x
3 x watermelon = 3x
Sticky777 bonus features
In addition to being able to substitute for all other symbols to help players land even more winning combinations, the game’s wild symbol unlocks its own prizes when forming part of a winning combination:
- 5 x Sticky777 wild = 1,000xx
- 4 x Sticky777 wild = 50
- 3 x Sticky777 wild = 10x
Additionally, landing two wild symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger a free re-spin. During the re-spins, wilds will remain sticky. If players land three or more wild symbols during a re-spin, the wheel bonus feature will be unlocked.
- 3 x wild = level one bonus wheel
- 4 x wild = level two bonus wheel
- 5+ x wild = level three bonus wheel
Each bonus wheel comprises a variety of multiplier prizes, each of which will multiplied by the total in-play bet that was in place when the bonus round was triggered:
- Level one wheel bonus: 5x, 15x, 25x, 35x, 50x
- Level two wheel bonus: 25x, 50x, 75x, 100x, 125x
- Level three wheel bonus: 75x, 150x, 300x, 500x, 750x, 1,000x
The level one and level two wheels contain two slices with a blue and yellow arrow pattern. If players land on these slices when the wheel has stopped spinning, they will level up to the next wheel and become eligible to unlock larger multiplier prizes.
Players will have the option to gamble each win, apart from those unlocked during the re-spins and the wheel bonus. Players will be asked to choose whether the card is red or black. Guess correctly and your win will be doubled; guess incorrectly and your win will be lost.
If you are keen to explore more online video slots with free spins and additional multipliers, the Slots Temple catalogue is easy to navigate. Various search filters can be applied to ensure your next immersive gaming experience is just a few clicks away.
If you are looking for a slot with a rich theme and strong narrative, Sticky777 is not going to deliver; however, if you are keen to get stuck into a fun slot with enough bonus features to ensure that gameplay never feels too repetitive, you will find a lot to love here.
If you enjoyed Sticky777 and are looking to enjoy another similarly themed online slot, we recommend having a look at the Sticky Joker free slot from Play’n GO.
Disclaimer: Sticky777 trademark / license is owned by Expanse Studios. This site is not endorsed by Expanse Studios.
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£200.00 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£20000 (GBP)|
|Features:||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Respins, Gamble, 5 Reels|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Sticky777?
Sticky777 from Expanse Studios has an expected long-term average payout of 95.06 per cent.
What is the biggest win available on Sitcky777?
The level three bonus wheel contains a 1,000x multiplier.
Does Sticky777 have a free spins bonus round?
Landing two wilds will trigger a free re-spin.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Battle for the ...||95.00%||2000|
|Book of Egypt (...||96%||5500|
|Book of Eskimos||96.11||1000|
|Circus Fever De...||1000|
|Fairy in Wonder...||95.01%||1000|
|Gem Miner||95.27%||Low volatility||1000|
|Gem Miner (Expa...||95.27%||Medium volatility||3000|
|Lucky Betting Shop||94.98%||High volatility||2000|
|Odd One Out||96.00%||400|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review