- 2x, 3x and 5x multipliers
- Free spins round with Sticky Wilds
- Optional Ante Bet
- High volatility may discourage cautious players
- Fairly unoriginal theme
Hot Fiesta is an online slot developed by Pragmatic Play. This is a 5x3 slot with 25 paylines. Its volatility is high and it has a 96.56% RTP. This Mexican-themed slot includes free spins, multipliers and Sticky Wilds.
If you’re looking for Pragmatic Play slots with vividly drawn themes and exciting bonus features, Hot Fiesta is a good place to start. The 5 reels and 25 paylines are fairly standard, but they’re delivered with colourful style, including 7 themed symbols alongside more traditional card icons (though even these have themed decoration). Add some multipliers and free spins, spice it up with the Ante Bet and you’ve got a game with lots to recommend it.
Theme, Graphics & Soundtrack
It’s fiesta day in this Mexican town. You can just see the colourful buildings in the background, complete with pennants flapping in the wind and the steady tumble of confetti. It’s a bold, animated slot set to a lively soundtrack. Particularly prominent on the reels are musical instruments - a guitar, some maracas, an accordion - all emphasising that it’s time to party. Even the card symbols are decorated with sombreros, flowers and slices of lime.
Hot Fiesta RTP and Variance
There are actually two RTPs for Hot Fiesta. The standard RTP is a very solid 96.56%, which is right where you want it. If you activate the Ante Bet (using the button to the left of the reels), it will decrease slightly to 96.53%, but your likelihood of triggering bonus features will increase. It’s up to you whether you want to make the trade. Either way, the variance remains high, meaning wins might be further apart, but they do have a greater chance of being on the large side.
How to Play Hot Fiesta
Are you ready to party?
- If you want a really thorough look at the paytable, game rules and bonus features, you can take a look at the info page. Just click the little 'i' down at the bottom left of the reels.
- There are two other buttons close to info. The bottom one is the speaker pretty much universally acknowledged as a sound control. Click it to mute or unmute, or hover for a sliding scale of volume.
- The button above this one opens the Settings page. You can view game history, adjust your total bet, enter battery saver mode (which reduces animations), or switch ambient music, sound effects and the intro screen on or off.
- Back on the main screen there’s another option if you want to adjust your bet and that’s the plus and minus symbols on either side of the spin button. They give options for Bet, Coin Value and Total Bet, all of which can be changed.
- You have 2 ways to spin once you’ve organised your settings. Click the big button for one manual spin or look just below it to open autoplay. This can set up to 100 autospins, with stopping points for cash increase or decrease limits, a single win limit or just on any win.
- To see your current bet size, overall credits and most recent win, look at the displays between the 2 sets of buttons. If you’re manually spinning rather than autoplay, you’re going to want to keep an eye on these to make sure you’re sticking to your budget.
- With all this in mind, all that’s left to do is play (preferably on a free demo before you try any real money versions) and have fun, responsibly.
Bet & Win Sizes
The normal bet goes from 1 to 10, with a coin value of 0.01 to 0.50. This means you minimum total bet is 0.25 and your maximum total bet is 125.00.
Hot Fiesta is different from your average slot though, because it has two kinds of bet. As well as your regular wager you have the option to use the Ante Bet feature to increase your chances of triggering bonus features. The Ante Bet increases the bet multiplier from x25 to x35, meaning a total bet between 0.35 and 175.00.
If you start at the minimum possible bet, your paytable will look like this (values will increase as your bet increases):
10, J, Q - 0.02, 0.05, 0.25
K, A - 0.05, 0.10, 0.50
Margarita - 0.08, 0.20, 1.00
Maracas - 0.12, 0.25, 1.50
Guitar - 0.20, 0.40, 2.00
Accordion - 0.25, 0.60, 3.00
Woman - 0.35, 1.00, 5.00
Man - 0.50, 1.50, 7.50
Wild - 0.50, 2.50, 10.00
The wild also comes with a multiplier of 2x, 3x or 5x.
Hot Fiesta Bonus Features & Free Spins
If you find 3 bonus symbols they won’t just reward you with 3x your bet, they’ll also trigger the free spins round. The number of spins can range from 9 to 27, but they’ll be awarded at random, based on a 3x3 set of exploding pinatas. It’s a but like one of the colossal symbols that are becoming popular in slots.
Sticky Roaming Wilds
During the free spins round, all wilds become sticky, meaning they stay on the reels until the round is finished. They don’t stay in one place, however, and may move to random new positions on every spin. They also come with a 2x, 3x or 5x multiplier.
Hot Fiesta Review
Now this is how you party. Everything about this slot is a celebration, from the graphics to the music to the gameplay. There are potential multipliers everywhere, even before you get to the free spins round. The Ante Bet is an interesting way to tackle that enduring problem of how to make bonus features accessible while ensuring they’re still something rare and special. Then you can carry on the festival by playing the La Fiesta slot.
Disclaimer: Hot Fiesta trademark / license is owned by Pragmatic Play. This site is not endorsed by Pragmatic Play.
* This button takes you to an external third-party partner real money casino website. Although we try and match games with Casinos that have them, we advise that you double-check the slot content on the casino website before making a deposit or signing up.
|Slot Name:||Hot Fiesta|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£0.25 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£175 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins, High volatility, 5 Reels|
|Available in GB?||Yes. Pragmatic Play have a UKGC license and are allowed to offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of Hot Fiesta?
It starts at 96.56% but can lower to 96.53% when the Ante Bet is activated.
What is the Ante Bet in Hot Fiesta?
Increase your bet multiplier and lower your RTP to increase your chances of triggering a bonus feature.
Does Hot Fiesta have multipliers?
Wilds have a 2x, 3x or 5x multiplier when part of a winning line.
Does Hot Fiesta have a free spins bonus round?
You can win nine to 27 free spins with Sticky Wilds for three bonus symbols.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|Caishens Gold||97.08%||High volatility||1900|
|Da Vincis Treasure||96.53%||High volatility||800|
|Dance Party||96.5%||High volatility||36450|
|Diamond Strike||96.48%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Golden Beauty||96.44%||Medium volatility||210|
|Great Rhino||96.53%||Medium volatility||500|
|Great Rhino Meg...||96.58%||High volatility||20000|
|John Hunter and...||96.5%||High volatility||9000|
|Master Chens Fo...||96.48%||Low volatility||1000|
|Pandas Fortune||96.17%||Medium volatility|
|Peking Luck||96.5%||High volatility||1000|
|Release the Kraken||96.5%||50|
|Starz Megaways||96.48%||High volatility||10000|
|Street Racer||96.52%||High volatility||2000|
|The Wild Machine||96.52%||High volatility||7000|
|Triple Dragons||96.51%||High volatility||200|
|Wild West Gold||96.51%||High volatility||6750|
|Wolf Gold||96.01%||Medium volatility||200|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review