Endorphina has chosen to modernise a traditional slot by having four rows instead of the traditional three on its five reels and by having a fairly high 100 paylines. The symbols mostly stick to the classics - cherries, blueberries, oranges, lemons, grapes and watermelon - plus a 2020 logo that serves as the wild and a very nice trophy that serves as the scatter. In addition to their special functions, these both pay in their own right. If you are lucky enough to match three or more symbols along a payline, you will also have the chance to double or nothing your winnings in the Risk Game.
2020 Hit Slot is just one of Endorphina demo slots we host for free here at Slots Temple, which means you can familiarise yourself with the gameplay and have fun without having to risk your hard-earned cash. With an opportunity like this, why wouldn’t you want to give 2020 Hit Slot a try?
Theme, graphics & soundtrack
There is something very comforting about opening a slot and seeing reels dominated by different kinds of fruit, which is why offerings such as the Twin Spin demo slot from NetEnt are still so popular. The symbols are familiar and uncomplicated, building on some of the most popular traditional slots. In the case of 2020 Hit Slot, the fruits are drawn in a bold cartoon style that adds to the simplicity, as does the red curtain in the background and the basic fruit machine sound effects. There is nothing ground-breaking here, but there doesn’t need to be - it has everything you need for a traditional fruit machine plus a little extra.
2020 Hit Slot RTP & volatility
The RTP of this slot is a solid but unremarkable 96 per cent. The Risk Game has an 84 per cent average return; however, this can vary based on the cards, reaching as high as 162 per cent and as low as 42 per cent. There is no official information on volatility; therefore, if you want to know about the frequency of wins, you will have to play the free demo and find out for yourself.
How to play 2020 Hit Slot
The nice thing about taking inspiration from the traditional fruit machine is that it makes the gameplay pretty simple to understand.
1. The paylines are fixed, but you have two options for adjusting your bet. These are both found under the reels. Rather than fiddling with arrows, you can click directly on the display for either coin value or bet.
2. On the other side of the screen, directly opposite the bet controls and still under the reels, are buttons for turbo and autoplay. The former speeds things up, while the latter gives you the option of automatic spins rather than having to keep pressing the button yourself.
3. You can also find autoplay controls in the menu, which is in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. When you click the three lines, you will be able to view the statistics for your game so far, including the length of the session, the amount staked and the amount won. This is all useful for responsible gaming.
4. Above these statistics are links to other information and control pages. One of these is autoplay, where can set the duration of your autoplay session based on the number of spins, play time, single win, balance decrease, or balance increase.
5. Other options include language and sound. The miscellaneous page can be used to change the bet and win displays from credits to money and set reality checks, which are again useful for responsible gambling.
6. With all this sorted, you are ready to hit the spin button and enjoy the game. Remember to keep an eye on your limits.
Bet & win sizes
You can change your coin value from 0.01 to 1.00 and your bet from 100 to 1000. As your bet level changes, the paytable will adjust accordingly. If you are going with the lowest bet, the maximum win for each symbol is as follows:
- Cherries, blueberry, orange - 100
- Lemon, grapes - 200
- Watermelon - 400
- 2020 - 1,000
- Scatter trophy - 50,000
2020 Hit Slot Risk Game
There are no free spins or complicated bonus features here, as is quite normal for a fruit machine. What you do have is the Risk Game, which is a form of gamble feature. In this case, you have up to ten opportunities to double your winnings by picking one of four cards. If your card is higher than the dealer’s card, you win and can gamble again; if the dealer’s card is higher, you lose your winnings and the feature is finished. The dealer will never have a joker, which is the highest value card. If you don’t want to gamble, you can click ‘take win’ at any time.
There is not a lot to say here that can’t be said about most fruit machines. The gameplay is smooth and simple, while the graphics aren’t bad but aren’t particularly exciting. The Risk Game is a little more layered than most gamble features if you want that extra thrill, and it is always good to know a feature is optional so that you don’t have to take the risk if you don’t want to. 2020 Hit Slot has a little more to it than an average fruit machine but still doesn’t overdo it.
Disclaimer: 2020 Hit Slot trademark / license is owned by Endorphina. This site is not endorsed by Endorphina.
|Slot Name:||2020 Hit Slot|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||£1.00 (GBP)|
|Max Bet:||£50 (GBP)|
|Features:||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Gamble, 5 Reels, High volatility|
|Available in UK?||No. :maker does not have a UKGC license and cannot offer their games at UK licensed casinos.|
What is the RTP of 2020 Hit Slot?
In the base game, the RTP is 96 per cent; in the Risk Game, it varies but averages 84 per cent.
Does 2020 Hit Slot have a free spins bonus round?
There are no free spins, but the Risk Game functions as a gamble feature if you want a little extra excitement.
How does the Risk Game work in 2020 Hit Slot?
You pick one of four cards and double your money (up to ten times) if it beats the dealer’s card.
Games by Same Maker
|Slot Name||RTP||Volatility||Top Win||Themes|
|2021 Hit Slot||96.00%||500|
|3 Thunders||96.04||Medium volatility||500|
|7 Bonus Up||96.00%||13839|
|Akbar & Birbal||96.08%||Medium volatility||1250|
|Almighty Sparta||96.000%||Medium volatility||50000|
|Ancient Troy||96.000%||Medium volatility||50000|
|Dia De Los Muertos||96.000%||Medium volatility||5000|
|Diamond Vapour||96.000%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Football Superstar||96.000%||Medium volatility||1000|
|Mystery Of El D...||96.000%||Medium volatility||50000|
|Satoshis Secret||96%||Medium volatility||50000|
|Sugar Glider||96.000%||Medium volatility||10000|
|Temple Cats||96%||Medium volatility||50000|
There are no reviews for this game
Be the first to write a review