Street Fighter II: The World Warrior Slot features action-packed gameplay and various wild modifiers are based on the original characters from the series, like Ryu, Chun-Li and Guile, offering players extra ways to land impressive payouts. You'll be able to face off against villains like M Bison and Vega during the Beat the Boss free spins round.
Graphics and Theme
Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior is a NetEnt slot based on the classic fighting video game of the same name. The game was first released in 1991, and made the Street Fighter series a household name in the gaming world. There are now 8 games in the series, as well as several movies and television shows based on the Street Fighter franchise.
NetEnt has done an incredible job of bringing Street Fighter II to life as an online slot game. Fans of the original game will be impressed that the graphics are totally faithful. The reels are set against different backgrounds, which are the same as the stages in Street Fighter 2. The symbols are designed in the style of 16-bit graphics, giving an authentic retro gaming reel.
How to Play
Street Fighter 2 is a cluster-based online slot, where you land winning combinations when groups of 4 matching symbols appear together. You can wager between .20 coins and 70 coins per spin.
Here a quick guide to getting started:
- Once the game has loaded click the 'i' button to study the paytable.
- Choose your coin size, making sure you are happy with your total bet value for each spin.
- If you like autoplay, click the 'Auto' button to select a number of spins.
- Write down a session budget and stick to it - no chasing losses. Click play and enjoy your session responsibly.
Volatility and RTP
NetEnt’s Street Fighter II: The World Warrior slot has a payout percentage of 96.06%. It is also a medium-to-high volatility slot.
Free Spins and Bonuses
When you begin the game, you’ll pick one of the 8 original street fighter characters and each one offers up a different modifier. In order to trigger their modifier, you have to fill the Wild Gauge which is powered when you land wins with high-paying symbols. The following modifiers are available:
- Blanka – up to 5 five wilds are added to the same reel
- Chun Li – between 2 and 7 wilds are added anywhere on the screen
- Dhalsim – 3 or 4 wilds are added anywhere on the screen
- Honda – 3 wilds are added on the same reel
- Guile – 2 stacks of 2 wilds are added to the screen
- Ken – up to 5 wilds are added on the same row
- Ryu – 3 wilds are added on the same row
- Zangief – adds 2 horizontal stacks of 2 wilds to the reels
There are also battle rounds. If your player loses a battle round, they’ll trigger the Car Smash bonus, where you can win between 5x and 15x your bet. If they win, they’ll trigger the Beat the Boss free spins round where you fight against Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M Bison.
The multipliers for each boss are as follows:
If you lose during the Beet the Boss free spins round, you can activate the Insert Coin Gamble Feature. You’ll wager a portion of your winnings for a second chance to make it to the final boss.
Street Fighter II is a fantastic online slot from NetEnt and it’s perfect for any fans of retro gaming. There really is a lot going on but it’s not too overwhelming and after a few spins, you’ll get to grips with the gameplay quite easily. It’s quite unlike any slot we’ve ever seen from NetEnt before; the closest game we can think of is Conan, which is another branded slot that comes with a wide range of bonus features. So, if you enjoyed playing that game, then Street Fighter II: The World Warrior is sure to be a treat.
* Street Fighter II The World Warrior trademark / license is owned by Net Ent. This site is not endorsed by Net Ent.
|Slot Name:||Street Fighter II The World Warrior|
|Min Bet (all lines covered):||0.2|
|Features:||Wild Symbol , Scatter Symbol , Multiplier , Free Spins , Expanding Wilds , Clusters , Gamble , High volatility , Cascading , Stacked Symbols|
|Themes:||Video Games , Retro|